The 7th International Conference on
Electronics, Communications and Networks
Nov. 24-27, 2017, National Dong Hwa University, Hualien, Taiwan
Visa Application

Foreign travelers may obtain tourist visas if they hold foreign passports or travel documents valid for more than six months in the Republic of China for purposes of sightseeing, business, family visits, study or training, medical treatments, or other legitimate activities. Visa requirements included one completed application form, incoming and outgoing travel tickets, one photo, documents verifying the purpose of the visits, and other relevant documents. The Visitor Visa Application Form can be downloaded from the website of the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The completed form should be submitted to an overseas mission of the Republic of China for visa issuances.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Overseas mission of the Republic of China
Countries eligible for Visa-exempt entry
Countries eligible for Landing Visas

Visa-free privileges are afforded to citizens of 43 countries and landing visas are afforded to citizens of more than 2 countries. The above information is for reference only. For any further information, please visit the website of the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For any further questions about visa application, please contact: e-mail: TEL: +886-2-2343-2888.

The Conference Organizing Committee cannot issue visas to attend the conference but can issue an Invitation letter to assist with your visa application.

Please send your request to . You must include:

Your full name as it appears on your passport;
Your passport number;
Your paper number.

Please NOTE that invitation letter will only be issued upon confirmation of registration and after full payment for registration fees has been received. Invitation letters are only issued via email in PDF format and will be sent within approximately one week after your information is received by the Organizing Committee.

For those who are from the mainland of China, please check: